Crash Report
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:15 pm
As requested im starting this thread for my issue.
Hello, im also crashing sometimes when i zoom in from galaxy view, it produces no logs and this is what windows event says:
Faulting application name: DistantWorlds2.exe, version: 1.0.1.6, time stamp: 0xeaea7119
Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 30.0.15.1179, time stamp: 0x620471aa
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000cc88e
Faulting process id: 0xfbc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d83586303dcf69
Faulting application path: B:\SteamLibrary NVME\steamapps\common\Distant Worlds 2\DistantWorlds2.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_3b12ac0f95b18b9d\nvwgf2umx.dll
Report Id: a8792093-0182-47a8-9268-50969ef5c18d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
I have been trying to keep that save going. I will try a new game and see if it happens and if the event viewer error is the same.
Edit.
I started a new game and didn't crash, the game froze for about 20 seconds when i zoomed into an enemy empire capital but i left it untouched while not responding and it finally loaded all the ships and unfroze.
Hello, im also crashing sometimes when i zoom in from galaxy view, it produces no logs and this is what windows event says:
Faulting application name: DistantWorlds2.exe, version: 1.0.1.6, time stamp: 0xeaea7119
Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 30.0.15.1179, time stamp: 0x620471aa
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000cc88e
Faulting process id: 0xfbc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d83586303dcf69
Faulting application path: B:\SteamLibrary NVME\steamapps\common\Distant Worlds 2\DistantWorlds2.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_3b12ac0f95b18b9d\nvwgf2umx.dll
Report Id: a8792093-0182-47a8-9268-50969ef5c18d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
I have been trying to keep that save going. I will try a new game and see if it happens and if the event viewer error is the same.
Edit.
I started a new game and didn't crash, the game froze for about 20 seconds when i zoomed into an enemy empire capital but i left it untouched while not responding and it finally loaded all the ships and unfroze.