Page 1 of 1

I need late war "savegames" or "homemade" scenarios

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:20 am
by mandt
Some of you may know that I've been reworking the Aircraft arts and posting them on Spooky's website. I've redone most of the early war U.S. stuff that I thought needed some work, and now want to do the later aircraft. However, I need to be able to see the aircraft "ingame" for ID and verification that the mod was made correctly.

So, if you have a savegame or a homemade scenario where some of the later aircraft models appear, such as the P-47D and P-51 (all models), I could sure use a copy of it.

Thanks.

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:56 pm
by von Murrin
I have one currently at 2/?/43. I'll let you have it in a few weeks if you don't have one already.

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:00 pm
by dpazuk
Would it be possible for someone to throw one my way as well? Preferably one where you have played as the Allies vs. Japan, say scenario 17?

I would like to use this as a learning tool more than anything else.

Much appreciated!