Page 1 of 1

How to reset to default view

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:18 pm
by Teflon007
After middle mouse rotate, how do I reset the view so that its in its original orientation?

Re: How to reset to default view

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:39 pm
by Buio
Don't think there is a reset view function. If you mean rotation default, try using hotkey shift+q and e. It should say "facing galactic north" when at default.

If they aren't mapped, they are in "Settings" and "Key mappings". I kind of forgot if I manually mapped those keys, had to change a bunch of hotkeys to suit my needs (game speed at +/- do not like a nordic keyboard for example).

Re: How to reset to default view

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:20 am
by Teflon007
Buio wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:39 pm Don't think there is a reset view function. If you mean rotation default, try using hotkey shift+q and e. It should say "facing galactic north" when at default.

If they aren't mapped, they are in "Settings" and "Key mappings". I kind of forgot if I manually mapped those keys, had to change a bunch of hotkeys to suit my needs (game speed at +/- do not like a nordic keyboard for example).
Thank you!