Page 1 of 1

Banners?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:34 pm
by Gary Tatro
Ok, what is with all the F'ing banners. :mad: :mad: :mad:
When ever I go to read any posts now a days I have to scroll down 5 full screens to read one post. :(
Hawk ----- shhheeesh. Please, I like reading your posts, but god I have to scroll down ten pages to read one. Yeah they look cool but sheeeesh.

This is all M4's fault he started it and now it has gotten way out of control.

Ok Guys enough with the Banner envy. OK

I can understand if you want one banner but, three, four, six? :confused: I don't have enough time in my day to roll my mouse button down that much.

This is not a contest. If you like a number of banners, change them every so often. But it is difficult trying to read a thread where the two people have 8 banners each replying back and forth to each other. :p

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:27 pm
by Voriax
Gary, go to your 'user cp' and change the settings *not* to display signatures. I did that waaaaaaay back and am now following various banner debates witch certain amusement. :)

Voriax

Oh

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:31 pm
by Gary Tatro
I like that, thank you, thank you, thank you.

A banner free world. :D

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:42 pm
by Supervisor
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Re: Banners?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:11 pm
by M4Jess

This is all M4's fault he started it and now it has gotten way out of control.


Why do I get blamed for everything!:(

I am a nice guy!

Banners???

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:34 pm
by Orzel Bialy
What banners??? :D :p ;)

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:00 pm
by Steve Wilcox
Thanks for the tip, Voriax! I much prefer the banner-free world (no offense to the banner-enthusiasts). :) :cool:

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:38 am
by Krec
:D

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:11 pm
by Losqualo
Even I have a banner now! :p

Losqualo: nice banner, however

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:15 pm
by Sonni
your banner says "Name or nationality don't matter as long as it's a TANK!". With the word "Tank" highlighted and all, I'm beginning to wonder why in the world have you attached a picture of a M4?

(Just trying if I can turn this thread into a "Kat drivers are SISSYS!!!! -thread :D )

Ok back to the topic, I think we could agree to use only one banner at a time, and keep it's size small enough. Any other opinions? I still wan't to see those signatures, but not 7 banners after every one line post.

Re: Losqualo: nice banner, however

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:36 pm
by Losqualo
Originally posted by Sonni
your banner says "Name or nationality don't matter as long as it's a TANK!". With the word "Tank" highlighted and all, I'm beginning to wonder why in the world have you attached a picture of a M4?


Maybe I'm not up-to-date, but the last time I was reading about a M4, it was called a tank (french AFV's are always called chars, not tank ;) ).

Ha

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:40 pm
by Gary Tatro
I have shut you all off. No more banners for me all I see now are little links.

Muhhhhaahahaha.....

M4 Tankette

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:44 pm
by Sonni
What I meant is that M4 is indeed called a tank, but it should be called a tankette or something. :D IMHO M4 is not a tank (like a Tiger), it is a "tank".

Re: M4 Tankette

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:11 pm
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Sonni
What I meant is that M4 is indeed called a tank, but it should be called a tankette or something. :D IMHO M4 is not a tank (like a Tiger), it is a "tank".


Dont make me kill you :mad:

Hey Gary!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:42 pm
by Hawk
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;) :D

Re: Re: M4 Tankette

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:51 pm
by dwayne
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Dont make me kill you :mad:


Sorry Mr. Jess, but I must agree with Sonni. M4 should not be call tanks, tankette is realy a better name for them :D

Re: Re: Re: M4 Tankette

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:22 pm
by M4Jess
Originally posted by dwayne
Sorry Mr. Jess, but I must agree with Sonni. M4 should not be call tanks, tankette is realy a better name for them :D


you sir, are now on my list:mad:



:p

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:29 pm
by nelmsm1
I figured the M4 guys were putting all the big banners on because of "tank envy", or maybe to compensate for feelings of tank inadaquecies. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: M4 Tankette

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:11 pm
by dwayne
Originally posted by M4 Jess
you sir, are now on my list:mad:



:p

And what am I doing in your list?:p :p

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:12 pm
by Capt Chris
--
"Banners? We don't need no stinking banners!"