Page 1 of 1
Had to Reinstall Windows
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:41 am
by 1nutworld
So all my Matrix game files were lost in the process and I need to do a re-install. I started with CMO.
I have started the process, but when the game loads, it stays "stuck" on the opening rotating globe splash screen and doesn't advance to the game options menu page to start, load, etc.
Re: Had to Reinstall Windows
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:21 pm
by 1nutworld
BUMP
- hoping for some help with this
Re: Had to Reinstall Windows
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:09 am
by FrancoisX5
Uninstall the program, and download the installer on the Matrix MyPage.
The reason of your issue is that your install EXE is too old and the update will corrupt it.
Hope this helps.
Re: Had to Reinstall Windows
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:29 pm
by 1nutworld
FrancoisX5 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:09 am
Uninstall the program, and download the installer on the Matrix MyPage.
The reason of your issue is that your install EXE is too old and the update will corrupt it.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for the suggestion! It worked, I am now back up and running CMO with version 147.42