Page 1 of 1

Influence/Empire territory

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:54 pm
by davidjruss
On my current Galaxy map I have encountered 2 Human type Empires , each having a blue type Flag denoting its Empire - I also chose a Blue Flag at the commencement of the game. I cannot determine where my Empire's influence/territory ends and the other Empires territory starts as all the areas shown on the map are painted in a grey colour. Can anyone advise if territory claimed is clearly defined on the map when Empires next to each other have different couloured flags? Have I just been unlucky in having my neighbours using the same Empire colour? I am loath to start a new game just yet but viewing the Galaxy map and not knowing how far my Empire extends is so frustrating.


DavidR

Re: Influence/Empire territory

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:35 pm
by Grotius
I've had this issue too, and I've read many reports of others encountering it as well. It's very annoying. It would seem like a fairly easy fix.

I'd also like to see territory/influence marked with more saturated colors. Even if a neighbor is a different shade of blue, I still have trouble distinguishing it from my territory.