Ships Drifting, Refusing Refuel - Bug or Me = Dumb?
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:26 pm
Hi, sorry if this has been asked somewhere else, I'm not finding anything.
I'm on the most recent patch, and my ships are being really weird. I can't get some to refuel. I gave the fleet (on manual) a refuel order. All fly to the nearest refuel, and some get fuel, but many drift off. I select them individually and tell them to refuel. Doesn't work. I break them off the fleet and try. Doesn't work. I click the refuel button on them. Nope. I've tried this at multiple gas stations, in different fleets, and with different ways to give the orders. Am I missing something? Is this a bug? It's pretty hard to deal with! Thanks for reading. Pic below.

I'm on the most recent patch, and my ships are being really weird. I can't get some to refuel. I gave the fleet (on manual) a refuel order. All fly to the nearest refuel, and some get fuel, but many drift off. I select them individually and tell them to refuel. Doesn't work. I break them off the fleet and try. Doesn't work. I click the refuel button on them. Nope. I've tried this at multiple gas stations, in different fleets, and with different ways to give the orders. Am I missing something? Is this a bug? It's pretty hard to deal with! Thanks for reading. Pic below.
