Page 1 of 1

swm 30 seeking tcp/ip opponent

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:32 pm
by UndercoverNotChickenSalad
Hi.

Haven't played vs human yet, tons of experience vs comp ever since the day DOS sp1 was released.

I'd like to play a game this evening tcp/ip. Do not want to play pbem. I like smaller force mix so the game won't be InS4ne long, but I'll do whatever since its my first time.

I don't care what army or what time period or which map or whatever. I don't mind losing. I'm sorry CC must be off because I do not understand how this feature works.

If anyone interested please log onto yahoo, msn, or aim so we can talk about time. I'll be logged in all day.

yahoo name: of_0ne (the 0 in 0ne is a zero, not an o.)

msn : White Barry White

aim : White Barry White

Or if anyone wants to talk bull or whatever add me to your friendlist. I like all kinds of online games and am a worthy opponent in most of them.

Re: swm 30 seeking tcp/ip opponent

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:42 pm
by Sentry
Or if anyone wants to talk bull or whatever add me to your friendlist. I like all kinds of online games and am a worthy opponent in most of them. [/B][/QUOTE]


Hmmmm......i would like to battle with you but this evening i cant.
Another time maybe.My MSN is Panzerjaeger54@hotmail.com.I also play online alot and i guess we might have fun when playing against each other.But lets talk more specifically in MSN tomorrow

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:34 am
by UndercoverNotChickenSalad
Good deal. I've added you to my list, bro.

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:22 am
by UndercoverNotChickenSalad
Thanks Sentry for a good game. It was very fun.

I'm sitting here now looking for an opponent. I'm logged in somebody step up plz.

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:46 pm
by UndercoverNotChickenSalad
In real life, where I pretty much try to mind my own business, there's always some dumb kid who thinks he wants to st3p to my 1ns4N3 skills.

BUT HERE I HAVE TO BEG FOR A FIGHT !!

SOMEBODY BRING IT !!

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:04 am
by UndercoverNotChickenSalad
*BUMP*

tcp/ip opponents are hard to find. :rolleyes:

msn username: g001001001@yahoo.com

yahoo username: g001001001@yahoo.com

Email: g001001001@yahoo.com


7pm - 12 evenings Eastern Time

Anyone wants to play, log on in. :) :cool: