Page 1 of 2

Goodbye

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:48 am
by Supervisor
I tried, I really did. But I can't do it anymore, I'm sorry. I wish all of you the best in your endevors and believe me it's not personal, it's mental. I'm sorry but I can't go on, and I'm not fooling myself anymore. This time it's permenant. GOODBYE:( :( :( :( :( :(

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:14 am
by gnoccop
I wish you'll find your way ASAP.
I'm sorry...

Good luck!

Take Care of What is Most Important...

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:40 am
by Orzel Bialy
Mike...no one here wants anything more than for you to take care of yourself first and foremost!

Don't worry about us...we'll be here when you feel you are back up to par and ready to rejoin the troop. Don't rush the R & R...don't under-estimate what it will take to make yourself feel better.

Do what you must...and take all the time you must. We all understand. Good Luck my friend...best wishes for a full recovery!

:)

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:59 am
by LordCucumber
Mike, I wish you all the best.. take your time and we will see you back when you're up to it!

Good luck,

Cyr.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:48 am
by M4Jess
Gods speed old friend! I will wear my helmet until your return!

:( :( :( :( :(
:( :( :( :( :(

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:55 am
by junk2drive
till we see u again:)

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:56 am
by M4Jess
Mike? I dont get it? why? If you need to heal...well heal!

we will be waiting....:(

Jess

PS..Dont make me come down there!:mad:

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:29 am
by Capt Chris
One day at a time Mike, one day at a time...

You are in my prayers. :)

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:54 am
by Wild Bill
Mike, all we want for you is to be free of these feelings that bring you down, whether you come back to this group or not.

Friendship here goes far beyond gaming. We are a "Band of Brothers," and you are one of us.

Our heart is with you. Our prayer for healing goes out for you.

Don't even worry about responding. Just know that a lot of guys really care.

I know I do.

Wild Bill

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:17 am
by Tbone3336
From reading your posts previously, I feel your torture. I have a family member in a similar position,(atleast if I am understanding your condition). Their treatment started with following through on a daily basis on only the absolute minimum of responsibily (IE: work to support yourself and taking care of Immediate family). All other activity and responsiblity is put aside,even items and activities that seem like fun and relaxation, (trust me freinds and family will understand), then just start by enjoying the sunrise each day, then work through everyday till you enjoy the sunset. Work with someone to identify and control what is the cause(chemical, emotional or whatever) then slowly work back to enjoying everyday as much as possible. This approach while not groundbreaking has worked very well for my Sister. You and your family are in my thoughts and I pray you feel better very soon.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:23 am
by Irinami
Amen. As always, do what you've got to do. We're proud as ever to call you teammate.

We will retire a (non-burning) M4 for you. ;)

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:04 am
by Bernie
Mike, you have friends here who will do whatever it takes to help you, should you choose to let them. I'm one of them. You have my address and my phone numbers. Call me if you need to talk with someone who has been where you are, You can leave the forums, you can, and should, do whatever it takes to regain your health. That is the one thing you need to concentrate on now. Your health and well-being. If you want to come back, at a later date, know that you will always be welcomed here. We are not your family, but we are your "brothers"...and we care.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:07 am
by tracer
Originally posted by gmenfan
I won't be coming back!!!! Say a prayer for my soul and for my family. Signing off for LIFE!!!!:(


I know that's not you talking Mike. If today was that bad you can count on one simple fact: tomorrow will be better.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:52 am
by Capt. Pixel
Good luck, Mike, Good Luck. Keep the Faith. :)

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:53 am
by Randy
Take care and get the help you need. We'll all be here hoping and praying for you. Get well.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:06 am
by Huffy
Mike,...take the time....we will be here for you...come back if you feel like it,
As it was mentioned before,...it is funny how this forum ,..on the internet,...with mostly not seeing each other,... "IS" a band of Brothers...
Well,...I'm here to tell ya,...your brothers will be here if you wanna stop in and say "hi"...
Take care...
Huffy

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:34 am
by Sentry
What have i missed?As i understand,something has happened to Mike?Whats the prob man?You know you can count on us,on ME (though i cant do much i guess).Are you seriously ill?If yes then dont let it scare yourself:there are no untreatable illnesses when you have faith in yourself.
I wish you best whatever you do or whatever you will be going through....

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:18 am
by AbsntMndedProf
I'm sorry to see you go, Mike! To say that you have made the Matrix forums a better place, and the SP:WaW experience a better one, would be a gross understatement. However, I understand that each of us has our limits, and I wish you all the best in the future. You are, and always will be, a true SP:WaW Hero in my book!

Eric Maietta

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:22 am
by AbsntMndedProf
Btw, if there is ever any way that I can be of assistance to you, even if it's just to lend an ear, feel free to drop me an email! You have always been a good friend here in the forums, and I would be more than happy to be there for you in 'real world'. My heart, my prayers, and my best wishes go out to you and your's.

Eric Maietta

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:04 am
by rbrunsman
Best of luck to you. You've been a great part of this Forum!

You'll certainly be welcomed back heartily when you get better.

Bob