Page 1 of 1

I love this game!

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:59 pm
by Killmaster851
Sure HTH balance is broken beoynd playability but singleplayer is good fun :)

Re: I love this game!

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 pm
by homer82
Killmaster851 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:59 pm Sure HTH balance is broken beoynd playability but singleplayer is good fun :)
Happy to hear you enjoy playing with yourself.

Re: I love this game!

Posted: Sun May 01, 2022 9:15 am
by ToxicThug11
homer82 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 pm
Killmaster851 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:59 pm Sure HTH balance is broken beoynd playability but singleplayer is good fun :)
Happy to hear you enjoy playing with yourself.
lol

Re: I love this game!

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 2:21 pm
by HappyHedonist
I love it too, but it's disheartening to hear that HTH is no good. I played the first game casually, never getting very far in the gc, but this one has its hooks in me. I can't stop playing.

Re: I love this game!

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 3:35 pm
by loki100
HappyHedonist wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:21 pm I love it too, but it's disheartening to hear that HTH is no good. I played the first game casually, never getting very far in the gc, but this one has its hooks in me. I can't stop playing.
its good, ignore the OP. If your interest is in the intersection of military strategy and logistical constraints there is no experience like it. its good fun vs AI but far better HtH

Re: I love this game!

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 3:56 pm
by HappyHedonist
loki100 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:35 pm its good, ignore the OP. If your interest is in the intersection of military strategy and logistical constraints there is no experience like it. its good fun vs AI but far better HtH
That's good to hear! I was tempted to setup a game last night and post a challenge, but I scared myself off. Maybe I will this evening. :)

Re: I love this game!

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 4:22 pm
by Killmaster851
Make sure to play soviet or find a slightly more veteran axis opponent.

Look on the forum to find someone that matches your level.