Beta Build 1243.5: Visual Detection & Classification Zoom Level lines in the DB Viewer are no longer present
Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:34 am
1. The old Visual Detection & Classification Zoom Level lines in the DB Viewer are no longer present when viewing Visual & IR Sensors...
2. This part is just a request (if it's not too difficult or time consuming), but I think it would be helpful to the player if you guys would add all 4 zoom-level related fields from the DB in "DataSensor" to be visible in the DB Viewer (both detection *and* classification when relevant to either the Visual or the IR sensors), which are:
I. "VisualDetectionZoomLevel"
II. "VisualClassificationZoomLevel"
III. "IRDetectionZoomLevel"
IV. "IRClassificationZoomLevel"
An example would look something like this:
--- Sensor #2213: Generic Satellite IR Camera ---
2. This part is just a request (if it's not too difficult or time consuming), but I think it would be helpful to the player if you guys would add all 4 zoom-level related fields from the DB in "DataSensor" to be visible in the DB Viewer (both detection *and* classification when relevant to either the Visual or the IR sensors), which are:
I. "VisualDetectionZoomLevel"
II. "VisualClassificationZoomLevel"
III. "IRDetectionZoomLevel"
IV. "IRClassificationZoomLevel"
An example would look something like this:
--- Sensor #2213: Generic Satellite IR Camera ---