Page 1 of 1

AI offensive lacking

Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:23 pm
by solops
The AI does not seem aggressive enough and it often fails to assemble sufficient troops, too much piecemeal attacking, which, admittedly, is often anyone can manage. And those little attacks can be painful and must be countered, but they rarely coalesce into a real offensive.

Edit - the piecemeal behavior may be adequate in the early game, but when multiple formations begin to be deployed it is not adequate.

Re: AI offensive lacking

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:44 pm
by KingHalford
I understand the AI had a significant update to improve aggression in the latest beta version, did you try that yet?

Re: AI offensive lacking

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:17 pm
by solops
That is what I am playing. I always play the latest beta.

Re: AI offensive lacking

Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 11:28 am
by bvoid
OP you should look at all the AI fronts rather than just your own. Maybe there is a nemesis on the other side whaling on them.