Page 1 of 1

Conquered last planet of enemy empire, but empire still exists.

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:13 am
by fullhouse
So conquered last planet of enemy civ.

No X empire has been wiped out notification, no dump of tons of useless ships into my fleets and no receipt of their actually useful mining stations.

There are no further surviving colonies, and in the score screen this is confirmed, population 0% colonies 0%.

Their last planet was an independent colony they annoyingly conquered whilst I was half way through capturing their formerly last planet.

I can still talk to them, and they keep offering me terms for peace. I would actually like to conquer them as playing Morts and need the subjugation.

Re: Conquered last planet of enemy empire, but empire still exists.

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:25 am
by btd64
This has been reported a few times. Post a save in the tech sub forum....GP