Page 1 of 1

[Solved in 1.0.4.9] [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Posted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:40 pm
by Thineboot
Just wanted to report one event and than I saw that there are more:

GameEvents.xml lines
12465: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Industrial World
12735: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Research World

Re: [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 10:50 am
by elliotg
Thineboot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:40 pm Just wanted to report one event and than I saw that there are more:

GameEvents.xml lines
12465: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Industrial World
12735: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Research World
Thanks for that. Fixed in the next build.

Re: [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 11:49 am
by Thineboot
elliotg wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:50 am
Thineboot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:40 pm Just wanted to report one event and than I saw that there are more:

GameEvents.xml lines
12465: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Industrial World
12735: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Research World
Thanks for that. Fixed in the next build.
I've not seen >’< instead of >'< being used a few dozen times when the event about the Apollo's Arrow showed up displaying "She ll" instead of "She’ll". There are about three dozen >’< in GameEvents.xml. Sorry, lost the image I had prepared and thus delayed the report.

Re: [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 9:34 pm
by Sabranan
I've just committed a change to correct the apostrophes as well