Game don't start in Steam
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:19 pm
Hello!
2 days ago I wanted to start Command in my Steam, as I have done before for a long time. I didn't play this time for some period, so I didn't expect any problem but as soon as the menus were supposed to come, I had a CTD.
All the problem is explained in this steam post:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1076160/ ... 292127673/
It seemed that starting as administrator the game could start. For 1 day, because today I have the same problem with same reports in event viwer.
https://gyazo.com/f780a933d3ced2c54bec84d69aa672aa
https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/? ... 7c83b8fad7
here is the exception.txt
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/60d6de ... 415/de9daa
Any clue how to solve it? As said I reinstalled, deleted the ini file, checked out the files.... It is the default non-beta version.
Thanks in advance.
2 days ago I wanted to start Command in my Steam, as I have done before for a long time. I didn't play this time for some period, so I didn't expect any problem but as soon as the menus were supposed to come, I had a CTD.
All the problem is explained in this steam post:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1076160/ ... 292127673/
It seemed that starting as administrator the game could start. For 1 day, because today I have the same problem with same reports in event viwer.
https://gyazo.com/f780a933d3ced2c54bec84d69aa672aa
https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/? ... 7c83b8fad7
here is the exception.txt
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/60d6de ... 415/de9daa
Any clue how to solve it? As said I reinstalled, deleted the ini file, checked out the files.... It is the default non-beta version.
Thanks in advance.