Page 1 of 1
[FIXED][1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:35 pm
by boogabooga
As title says. My 3D View is always static and does not seem to update in time.
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:11 pm
by thewood1
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:45 pm
by Mickeys91
I have same issue. Other post does not seem to have any answers. I tried downloading new Tacview and reinstall CMO and still same issue. Does yours work fine with the beta?
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:47 pm
by thewood1
I don't use tacview. Haven't tried it in the beta. Kast time I used it was in the general release a while ago.
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:03 pm
by Mickeys91
thewood1 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:47 pm
I don't use tacview. Haven't tried it in the beta. Kast time I used it was in the general release a while ago.
I see. Well I reinstalled CMO it works fine with the Steam version but not with newest beta and still have same issue as it seems a few others do as well. Hopefully will be looked at I tend to use it a lot gives a good Situational awareness.
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:19 pm
by boogabooga
This is still an issue in 1263.1.
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:34 pm
by Easy301
On the latest stable steam release Tacview updates fine BUT expired/vanished units and weapons stay present regardless of the Tacview version.
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:54 am
by pclaurent
+1
Same issue with 1265.1. Tacview doesnt refesh, just a static snapshot when launched.
Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:31 pm
by Deserere
Hi, thanks for highlight this issue.
As answered in this post
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 0&t=386138
is now fixed.
It will be in the next update release