Page 1 of 1

SP: WAW Download

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2000 6:41 am
by Drake
Will after haveing some insane computer troble, im finally back online. I lost my copy of SP: WAW that I had on my HD and im not looking forward to a 24+ hour download on my phone line so I was wondering if anyone is up for sending me a copy on disk.

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2000 7:32 am
by Wild Bill
Good old Drake has done a lot for us, good maps, scenarios, etc. If someone can possibly help him out, please do so.

Remember all the good D-Day scenarios of the invasion beaches were done by Mr. Drake.

I'm working on Sword and Point-du-Hoc, by the way, my friend. I'll get there. Image

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2000 7:51 am
by Tom_Davie
If Drake will send me email at thodavie@home.com, giving his address, etc I will send him out a copy of 4.4 on CDRom free of chrage. Its the least I can do.

But, try to send me email before Friday the 22nd. I can either send it then, or on the 29th when I go down to the States for a beer run. Your choice.

I await Image

Tom


Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2000 8:03 am
by Warrior
Originally posted by Tom_Davie:
I can either send it then, or on the 29th when I go down to the States for a beer run.

Tom

Sounds like you're from the Great White North, Tom. Back in my drinking days, we used to like to go north to get the good beer.


Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2000 10:56 am
by Drake
Myself I like going back to Newfoundland to do my drinking. Nothing like some home brew beer and moonshine Image

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2000 2:00 am
by chief
Drake: Don't you mean Home brew and Newfy Screech?

------------------
Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:06 am
by Drake
Originally posted by chief:
Drake: Don't you mean Home brew and Newfy Screech?

Was just trying to make it for everyone could understand. You ask most people on the mainland what Home Brew and Newfy screech is and they dont have a clue Image


Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2000 10:44 am
by chief
Drake: I bet they don't know about that French island to the south that the dorymen would visit either !!!!!! What part of Nfld do you live in?

------------------
Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2000 11:33 am
by Drake
Used to live on the Freach shore in Port-aux-choix but im now a mainlander liveing in Onterio Image

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2000 12:03 pm
by Wallymanowar
A Goofy Newfy!! LOL

Drake - Know any Billards from the South Coast - Burgeo in particular - that's where my Mother's relations come from?

Good to see Tom Davie here, I've read many of his posts at Shrapnel and other wargaming forums - Knew you were a Canuck but didn't know you were from Winterpig.

Seeing all the foreign language posts makes me think that we should start a post in just Canadjun eh!

Anyway, just another totally off-topic post. LOL,

Merry Christmas.

------------------
'Bitter Mike'