Page 1 of 1

Kudos to the developers

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:25 pm
by bruce205
Just wanted to say I LOVE THIS GAME !! Thankyou for making it and your continued support. From the development notes and walkthroughs it has really helped me. Not to mention increasing my knowledge of the Vietnam Conflict. Now where are the DLC's ;)
Looking forward to the improvements being delivered to the Landing Zones !!

Re: Kudos to the developers

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:44 am
by Jason Petho
You're most welcome, Bruce!

Thank you so much for the support!

Here's for hours and hours and hours and hours of entertainment!

Re: Kudos to the developers

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:46 pm
by nycoroner05
I agree, great job developers!
When I joined the Marine Corps in 1977 we were still learning jungle warfare based on Vietnam conflicts.

This game is very tactical, engaging and down right fun. Since buying it I don’t have played anything else in my gaming library. I want to become very proficient in this awesome awesome game.

Keep up the great work devs!

Re: Kudos to the developers

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:26 am
by Jason Petho
Thank you so much for the support, nycoroner05!

I'm glad you're enjoying the system and experience!

Let us know how we can make it even better!

Jason Petho

Re: Kudos to the developers

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:48 am
by mrfeizhu
The new patch with the 2D board game and 3D table top gaming Mod has made the game great. The maps are very detailed. Reading the manual helped to. Great job thanks.

Re: Kudos to the developers

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:18 am
by Jason Petho
Thank you so much, mrfeizhu!

Yes, the mods add a lot to the game for options! Everyone enjoys different styles and the game is so easy to mod!

Jason Petho