Page 1 of 1

Searching for a beginner opponent

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:43 pm
by MajorHeinz
Hi, I am playing this game since two months. I have won it with easy and normal difficulty each with the axis and the allied. Searching now an opponent with the same experience and skill level for a long and balanced game.
I can play mostly one turn per day (but sometimes I will have no time to play), often more turns are possible.
I can play both sides.

Re: Searching for a beginner opponent

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:51 pm
by MajorHeinz
I am still looking for an opponent. I can play both sides, but I am prefering to play allies.
I wouldn`t say that I am still a beginner after over 300 hours of playing this game, but I am still a newbie to play against human opponent. Is anybody with low MP experience and maybe medium skill interested?

Re: Searching for a beginner opponent

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:20 pm
by Pole90
Add me on steam
Friend Code
20904149

Re: Searching for a beginner opponent

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:02 pm
by MajorHeinz
I have sent a friend request to you (Arthurbedur).