Cannot reconcile factories (LogReport vs Production View)
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:16 pm
hmmm..... currently unable to reconcile the number of factories listed in the Logistics Report vs what is being displayed in the current turn's Production View.
Now, I do expect some deviance as the current Production View may list recently acquired factories subsequent to when the Logistics Report was previously generated; however, the differences are quite extreme in some cases.
Resource Production = 1047 vs 1047
Fuel = 500 vs 500
Synthetic Fuel = 111 vs 111
Armaments = 594 vs 215
Vehicles = 282 vs 494
Heavy Industry = 746 vs 1391
Manpower = 10375 vs 6412
I may be old-fashioned, but I would expect the number of factories to be consistent across both.
Anybody knows what is going on?
Now, I do expect some deviance as the current Production View may list recently acquired factories subsequent to when the Logistics Report was previously generated; however, the differences are quite extreme in some cases.
Resource Production = 1047 vs 1047
Fuel = 500 vs 500
Synthetic Fuel = 111 vs 111
Armaments = 594 vs 215
Vehicles = 282 vs 494
Heavy Industry = 746 vs 1391
Manpower = 10375 vs 6412
I may be old-fashioned, but I would expect the number of factories to be consistent across both.
Anybody knows what is going on?