World War II Videos & More
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:01 pm
Discovered a site last night that is great. A lot of downloadable videos, photos & documents. catalog.archives.gov
Most are silent black & white, quality in some not so great. Two good ones of Iwo Jima are MN-5562 Naval Guns at Iwo & MN-5124 To the shores of Iwo Jima.
Not available on the site that I could find are 'The Last Bomb' and 'The Fighting lady'. They are available elsewhere. I was able to download 'The Fighting Lady'.
Most are silent black & white, quality in some not so great. Two good ones of Iwo Jima are MN-5562 Naval Guns at Iwo & MN-5124 To the shores of Iwo Jima.
Not available on the site that I could find are 'The Last Bomb' and 'The Fighting lady'. They are available elsewhere. I was able to download 'The Fighting Lady'.