Page 1 of 1
CBV units in Barbarossa scenario
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:43 pm
by Angeldust2
Just started a new Barbarossa scenario with CBV optional enabled under 4.4.1 . To my surprise I see two German CBV MIL units, one for the control of Vienna, the other for Bratislava. These two units seem not to show up in the Global War scenario. Can somebody shed some light on it? Is one or the other set-up correct?
Re: CBV units in Barbarossa scenario
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:10 pm
by Orm
They should both be available for Global War. That they are not is a bug.
Re: CBV units in Barbarossa scenario
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:11 am
by Angeldust2
I checked again and discovered, the two CBV MIL were missing in a game started under 4.2.3.2, not under 4.4.1 .
It seems, in games started using 4.4.1, both units are available in the force pool.
Re: CBV units in Barbarossa scenario
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:28 am
by Orm
Angeldust2 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:11 am
I checked again and discovered, the two CBV MIL were missing in a game started under 4.2.3.2, not under 4.4.1 .
It seems, in games started using 4.4.1, both units are available in the force pool.
I think that there was a bug fix for the CBV when they disappeared. Do the French begin with their CBV here (They shouldn't).
Re: CBV units in Barbarossa scenario
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:17 am
by Angeldust2
Did not check, sorry. I already deleted the test game this morning.