Retalaition Against Kremlin - 2022 BETA v.15
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:34 am
Hello, this is the first scenario that I publish, I hope you enjoy it.
It is played as NATO side and it is based on the current Ukrainian war and a possible retaliation for the use of tactical nuclear weapons on Ukrainian soil. I have tried to randomize the scenario to make it replayable, randomizing routes, positions, times... A future idea is to set a difficulty selector and based on it arrange the units and events.
Due to the use of scripts outside the .scen file, the most convenient way to install it is to unzip the zip file in the CMO directory. It will create a folder inside Lua with the scripts and a folder in Scenarios where the scenario will be. It has been created with the last stable version. I have not tested it in the current Beta but I suppose there should be no problem.
The scenario consists of a first phase where you must track some Russian assets while monitoring a possible Russian nuclear attack. In the second phase, the mission Operation North Wind is to be launched.
I have tested the scenario several times polishing details, but maybe could be some "strange" behavior. I also have to say that English is not my native language and even though I have been working with it for a long time, I'm sure there are some misspelled expressions. I apologize in advance for these mistakes and I will be very grateful for any bug, comment, suggestion or doubt.
Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy it
----UPLOAD 1.5-----
+Improve random routes for units
+Adding biological in AOR
+Adding some custom sounds for an enhanced "immersive experience"
+Adding new city's
+New Nuclear Alarm for reduce civilian casualities (better score)
+Minor fixes in briefing,msgs...
It is played as NATO side and it is based on the current Ukrainian war and a possible retaliation for the use of tactical nuclear weapons on Ukrainian soil. I have tried to randomize the scenario to make it replayable, randomizing routes, positions, times... A future idea is to set a difficulty selector and based on it arrange the units and events.
Due to the use of scripts outside the .scen file, the most convenient way to install it is to unzip the zip file in the CMO directory. It will create a folder inside Lua with the scripts and a folder in Scenarios where the scenario will be. It has been created with the last stable version. I have not tested it in the current Beta but I suppose there should be no problem.
The scenario consists of a first phase where you must track some Russian assets while monitoring a possible Russian nuclear attack. In the second phase, the mission Operation North Wind is to be launched.
I have tested the scenario several times polishing details, but maybe could be some "strange" behavior. I also have to say that English is not my native language and even though I have been working with it for a long time, I'm sure there are some misspelled expressions. I apologize in advance for these mistakes and I will be very grateful for any bug, comment, suggestion or doubt.
Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy it
----UPLOAD 1.5-----
+Improve random routes for units
+Adding biological in AOR
+Adding some custom sounds for an enhanced "immersive experience"
+Adding new city's
+New Nuclear Alarm for reduce civilian casualities (better score)
+Minor fixes in briefing,msgs...