1278.1 Desert Storm Campaign Mission 1 and 2 Performance Issues
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:52 pm
Hi!
I recently encountered performance issues with missions 1 and 2 of the desert storm campaign. I have not checked the other missions in the Desert Storm campaign besides mission 3 which shows smooth performance in my system. I already tried fresh reinstalling CMO to see if I could fix this but the problem still exists.
I have also tried loading the missions that have shown a huge performance impact in the game before the tiny update due to its number of assets/units like the Agean in Flames and the first mission of the Northern Inferno in the community scenario folder but these two doesn't show any signs of lagging/performance hit in the system.
My current system right now is Windows 11 Pro, Intel Core i7 8700, 32GB ddr4 ram, Samsung 970 Evo NVME, Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB.
I have uploaded the missions in this thread for you to look at but these are the default ones that you'll be getting when you install the game and buy the DLC in the steam store.
I recently encountered performance issues with missions 1 and 2 of the desert storm campaign. I have not checked the other missions in the Desert Storm campaign besides mission 3 which shows smooth performance in my system. I already tried fresh reinstalling CMO to see if I could fix this but the problem still exists.
I have also tried loading the missions that have shown a huge performance impact in the game before the tiny update due to its number of assets/units like the Agean in Flames and the first mission of the Northern Inferno in the community scenario folder but these two doesn't show any signs of lagging/performance hit in the system.
My current system right now is Windows 11 Pro, Intel Core i7 8700, 32GB ddr4 ram, Samsung 970 Evo NVME, Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB.
I have uploaded the missions in this thread for you to look at but these are the default ones that you'll be getting when you install the game and buy the DLC in the steam store.