Page 1 of 1

(FIXED)[1286.1] Crash after a minute

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:54 pm
by Micaz91
Hi with the last patch command crashes after a few seconds from the opening of a scenario, I tried several. Attached is the log .I have the game on steam, I use a laptop with 32GB RAM at 3200 and CPU Ryzen7 5800U
Thank you

Re: [1286.1] Crash after a minute

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:06 pm
by Micaz91
I noticed that before crashing the map had totally busted colors, like artifacts.
I put a second log attached and I remain available to make myself useful if I can

Re: [1286.1] Crash after a minute

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:27 pm
by Micaz91
Disabling the BMNG layer the game does not seem to crash and do not create artifacts, but if I try to open the mission editor gives me error as in the picture
Senza titolo.png
Senza titolo.png (2.31 MiB) Viewed 338 times

Re: [1286.1] Crash after a minute

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:02 am
by Micaz91
Unfortunately I did not have time to test the fix posted by Dimitri and I installed directly the 1287.1 . I don't have time for an intensive test at the moment but at first start everything seems to work properly. Thank you very much for your efforts.