Page 1 of 1

No ability to turn AT guns??

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:26 am
by budd
So, no rotating guns, like 6lber's? I'd put that on the wish list. Maybe during the admin phase.

Re: No ability to turn AT guns??

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:55 am
by DingBat
Hi budd,

Guns can definitely change their covered arcs. To do so, use the left and right turn buttons in the bottom menu while the gun is selected.

Let me know if you run into a problem.

Cheers.

Re: No ability to turn AT guns??

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:32 am
by budd
Duh, I stand corrected. Never noticed it during the move phase, apparently I only looked during the fire phase :oops: . Man, played to 18 turns of the big scenario and never noticed, jeez my defense would of been more effective if i would of noticed :lol:

Thank you