Page 1 of 1

CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 pm
by LaughingBuccaneer
Chances are I'm not the only one who is getting 'fed up' with the previews to the War Planner Update when all
I want to know is upon what date I can logon and download the CMO War Planner Update.

So unless it's a closely guarded secret ?? - can Matrix Games simply name the date it will become available ?

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:05 pm
by KnightHawk75
?? It's available by using the beta branch if you can't wait.

Hopefully only when they feel it's ready/mature enough will it get released, patience grasshopper.

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 pm
by Kushan04
LaughingBuccaneer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 pm So unless it's a closely guarded secret ?? - can Matrix Games simply name the date it will become available ?
Not unless you ask nicely.

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:57 pm
by BDukes
Kushan04 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 pm
LaughingBuccaneer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 pm So unless it's a closely guarded secret ?? - can Matrix Games simply name the date it will become available ?
Not unless you ask nicely.
Can we please have a launch date? I'm bored.

M

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:12 pm
by Bashkire
I'll throw my hat into the ring here.

I'm not too fussed that we don't have it yet - I'm more than happy to wait - what's more annoying is that a release date was mentioned and then elapsed without comment.
I'm very pleased that they're spending more time on it to bash out any bugs and make sure that we have the best product available, but I do think that if a date is given then it should be adhered to or that it should be mentioned that it wont be met.

However; keep up the good work devs! I'm really looking forward to this one!

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:07 pm
by BDukes
Looks like January 24th, according to Tea Time.

https://youtu.be/HGqeoMHU4yU?t=1323

Mike

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:32 pm
by Dimitris
Confirmed.

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:38 pm
by coolts
Just play the beta. Then when it releases, change steam to current branch. There are bugs sure, but nothing game breaking so far that I've encountered.