Page 1 of 1

Unable to download update through launcher

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:09 pm
by happykellsfriends
Hello,

I am currently having an issue where, when I click "check for updates" on the launcher, I get the following message:
"Invalid target location"
"Error: Could not find indicated target location. Y:\Games\Command Modern Operations\Update.exe

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time

Re: Unable to download update through launcher

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:18 am
by JosephM
I'm sorry you are having problems with this. And to confirm you are seeing the update file in Windows Explorer at the location of the error?

Alternatively, you can download games and patches manually from the Member's Area provided they are registered to the account. Please see the forum post below which explains how to do this:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4675348

Then please also note that since the website revamp you can download the patches, and setup files if you are logged in and the game is registered to your account, from the game’s product page in the downloads section if needed as well