New Sensor functions with 'Tiny' update V1.05 build 1307
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:25 pm
Good day everyone
I am creating a scenario so I can start to play with ALL of the wonderful new "toys" that come along with the basically NEW CMO we get to have fun with.
What I don't know, because I haven't been following close enough I guess are the different settings for emissions for say SAM defense radars.
There are levels of
Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red and Custom
What do those colors mean? AND does in the circumstances where there are multiple SAM position can they each be assigned a different color category,
I also see there are different settings for allowing "intermittent" active radar functions, how do those work exactly. and going back to something I seem to recall "forbidden" territory, are they similar to what were a part of the old Harp00n game.
I am creating a scenario so I can start to play with ALL of the wonderful new "toys" that come along with the basically NEW CMO we get to have fun with.
What I don't know, because I haven't been following close enough I guess are the different settings for emissions for say SAM defense radars.
There are levels of
Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red and Custom
What do those colors mean? AND does in the circumstances where there are multiple SAM position can they each be assigned a different color category,
I also see there are different settings for allowing "intermittent" active radar functions, how do those work exactly. and going back to something I seem to recall "forbidden" territory, are they similar to what were a part of the old Harp00n game.