Page 1 of 1

Newbie questions

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:21 pm
by godatum
Hi all, I've come across this software after watching The Warship documentary on the BBC. I have a few questions if I may?
  • Has anyone made a Google Earth custom map layer I can download?
  • I'm building an home C4ISR terminal which has 3 monitors and a touchscreen table. Can I get separate maps displayed on them? I'd also like to pop-out the right column onto a separate monitor.
  • Anyone tried using a USB nuclear button with Command?
  • In the Event Editor, the triggers are AND. Is it possible to do OR triggers?
  • Is there an easy way to get historical weather loaded automatically into a scenario?

Re: Newbie questions

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:54 pm
by KLAB
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10236
Monitor wise I dont think so but try tech support thread.

LUA is the key to most of the queries.
Weather is easily set in the LUA editor.
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10236

Use the search function in the above forum thread and d you will get the idea and sample code.
Its not as daunting as it feels or looks.
K