Pac-22, patrol units and auto engage not working
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:03 am
Hi All,
Been playing for awhile and been excited that I can more or less setup missions and have a lot of things happen automatically. I started playing the Pac-22 mission (cool mission by the way), and for some reason my planes that are on a AA Patrol mission, will not engage the Russian planes. The status will show Engaged Offensive but no one, ever fires. Additionally, when I select the unit, and attempt to use Auto Engage, same result. No Shooting. Only when I do a manual engage will they shoot, but only what I specially tell them to shoot.
I dont know what setting in ROE that is causing this. Anybody have any ideas. I am currently set to weapons tight, but the enemy units are reflected as Hostile.
I dont know if something changed in the warplanner update, or if this particular mission has a strange ROE setting that I am not familiar with.
Been playing for awhile and been excited that I can more or less setup missions and have a lot of things happen automatically. I started playing the Pac-22 mission (cool mission by the way), and for some reason my planes that are on a AA Patrol mission, will not engage the Russian planes. The status will show Engaged Offensive but no one, ever fires. Additionally, when I select the unit, and attempt to use Auto Engage, same result. No Shooting. Only when I do a manual engage will they shoot, but only what I specially tell them to shoot.
I dont know what setting in ROE that is causing this. Anybody have any ideas. I am currently set to weapons tight, but the enemy units are reflected as Hostile.
I dont know if something changed in the warplanner update, or if this particular mission has a strange ROE setting that I am not familiar with.