Page 1 of 1

Seven Challenges Posted--Feb 2023

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:11 am
by bcgames
Let's play.

Re: Seven Challenges Posted--Feb 2023

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:55 am
by panzafahra71
I'am definitively interested. In this moment I'am busy with a WEGO: WW2 Desert War PvP. As soon as this is completed. I will join one of the challenges.
Think I will first play one of them against the AI on both sides. Probably it will be one of the smaller scenarios.

Re: Seven Challenges Posted--Feb 2023

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:05 am
by bcgames
Alrighty then. We'll see you on the FunWay...

Re: Seven Challenges Posted--Feb 2023

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:11 pm
by kilroynj
panzafahra71 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:55 am I'am definitively interested. In this moment I'am busy with a WEGO: WW2 Desert War PvP. As soon as this is completed. I will join one of the challenges.
Think I will first play one of them against the AI on both sides. Probably it will be one of the smaller scenarios.
Still looking for a game? Are you still playing the WEGO games? If not and it is not because of time, dont like the game anymore?
Thanks
Stu

Re: Seven Challenges Posted--Feb 2023

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:12 pm
by kilroynj
panzafahra71 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:55 am I'am definitively interested. In this moment I'am busy with a WEGO: WW2 Desert War PvP. As soon as this is completed. I will join one of the challenges.
Think I will first play one of them against the AI on both sides. Probably it will be one of the smaller scenarios.
Still looking for a game? Are you still playing the WEGO games? If not and it is not because of time, dont like the game anymore?
Thanks
Stu