Upgrade from Steam version to Matrix?
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:18 pm
Hi,
Is there away to migrate from the Steam version of CMO and its DLCs to the Matrix release? I know most Matrix titles allow redeeming a Steam key, but what about the other way around?... I don't mind a nominal fee for such upgrade to make up for the Steam tax...
I got CMANO (and then CMO) on Steam several years ago, then collected practically all DLCs also on Steam; a new purchase at full price of CMO and the DLCs is off the table, even considering occasional promos. Any chance / way of getting around that?
Thank you
Is there away to migrate from the Steam version of CMO and its DLCs to the Matrix release? I know most Matrix titles allow redeeming a Steam key, but what about the other way around?... I don't mind a nominal fee for such upgrade to make up for the Steam tax...
I got CMANO (and then CMO) on Steam several years ago, then collected practically all DLCs also on Steam; a new purchase at full price of CMO and the DLCs is off the table, even considering occasional promos. Any chance / way of getting around that?
Thank you