Page 1 of 1

OT - SW Pacific documentary

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:55 am
by Jim D Burns
Really well done series of videos covering fighting in the SW Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pToxEa3 ... yb&index=1

Re: OT - SW Pacific documentary

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:18 pm
by btd64
Thanks for posting this Jim....GP

Re: OT - SW Pacific documentary

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:20 pm
by sstevens06
Nice find - thank you for sharing.

Re: OT - SW Pacific documentary

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:10 am
by MarkShot
Howdy, Jim. I haven't seen much of you since the AGEOD days!

Re: OT - SW Pacific documentary

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:27 pm
by Jim D Burns
MarkShot wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:10 am Howdy, Jim. I haven't seen much of you since the AGEOD days!
Howdy, yep been away from gaming for a long while. No reason just had my interest lapse for a while. Trying to get back into WitP, but am a bit miffed about how much I've forgotten. Used to be quite the expert about game mechanics and such, but no longer.

Re: OT - SW Pacific documentary

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 am
by stuman
I feel the same, its taking me a long time to remember all that I used to know. Or something to that effect.