Page 1 of 1

War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition compatibility running on a M2 Mac Mini

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:28 am
by riflebrigade
Is anyone running War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition on a M2 Mac Mini using Parallels or another program which will allow a Windows 10 or 11 program to run on a Mac operating system?

If so could you advise Mac OS version, CPU, GPU, memory, storage configuration to be able to easily run the program?

I am considering purchasing a Mac Mini with a M2 or M2 Pro processor with 16 gig of memory and 1 terabyte of storage capacity.

I currently have Command: Modern Operations Series, Gary Grigsby’s War in the East 2, Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich, Gary Grigsby’s War in the West, The Operational Art of War IV, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition, which I have been running on a mid 2012 MacBook Pro using Bootcamp.

Re: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition compatibility running on a M2 Mac Mini

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:20 am
by Zovs
My only machine is an iMac 2019. I use VMWare and installed Windows 10, and have no issues. Let me know if you need specs.