Page 1 of 1
Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:39 pm
by lienleposh
Hi
I just downloaded WITE2 upgrade as want to restart playing after a few months hiatus.
When I try and choose a scenario it says,
" Save/scenario is done with newer version game. Update to load this save/scenario"
Surely this version , 01.12.52 is THE latest update? Can you advise what I need to do?
Kind regards
LL
Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:18 pm
by Joel Billings
Are you sure you have 1.02.52 running (showing on main menu)? It is the latest, and you should only get that message if you are using an earlier version of the exe and loading in a more recent save/scenario. Are you using a Matrix version or a Steam version?
Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:00 pm
by lienleposh
AH, interesting.
Version Installed says 01.02.52
exe file version 1.02.25
I bought it direct from Matrix as I wanted the paper manual to go with it.
Best regards, LL
Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:36 pm
by Joel Billings
Ok, somehow your exe didn't get update. Were you able to get the cureent exe installed ok?
Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:55 pm
by Denniss
Re-install the latest update. Ensure the game is not running while the update gets installed. Keep an eye on you antivirus or temporarily disable it so it does not interfere
Re: Cant pick scenarios in WITE2 01.02.52
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:41 pm
by lienleposh
Oh Bravo! As my mate always says to me...
"PICNIC"
Problem In Chair Not In Computer!!!
