Page 1 of 1

Quick question general

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:58 am
by alexman91
what stats should a secretary have? whats important?

Re: Quick question general

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:35 pm
by KingHalford
I think beyond playing the occasional Stratagem card the Secretary is pretty unimportant. If there's a good leader in that slot, I'd move them somewhere more useful ASAP, although bear in mind it's expensive in PP to do so.

Re: Quick question general

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:48 pm
by mroyer
My secretary is an elementary school dropout and is doing just fine, as far as I can tell.

She makes math errors though:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 8&t=393318

Re: Quick question general

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:34 am
by zgrssd
Every time the Secretary is defaulted to do a roll, they do it at a -25 anyway.
So either the Skill roll is never made, or it will be to heavily penalized to mater.

I think the secretary is supposed to pick options based on matching profile preferences. But last time I tried my hand at modding, I think they just picked at random.

Re: Quick question general

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:10 pm
by alexman91
does hard difficulty make ai more agressive too? i thought i just gave 10% bonuses.
all games lately have been super agressive

What is the difference of laser and beam weapons is it soft or hard atk for tanks?