A doubt
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:34 pm
Hi guys sorry for the inconvenience.
I am new to this type of simulator, I have watched videos on Youtube to learn how to use the simulator and I have noticed that in the background videos a radio with communications is heard, but in my game I only have music and sounds but limited, in no way moment communications as in the videos that I have watched.
My question is if I have to download a mod to have communications or is it an option in the game that I don't have enabled?
Greetings.
I am new to this type of simulator, I have watched videos on Youtube to learn how to use the simulator and I have noticed that in the background videos a radio with communications is heard, but in my game I only have music and sounds but limited, in no way moment communications as in the videos that I have watched.
My question is if I have to download a mod to have communications or is it an option in the game that I don't have enabled?
Greetings.