Page 1 of 1

Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:44 pm
by Honus
I am trying to find the specific meaning of the green tint in the values displayed. I assume green is good, but nothing other than Engines and Air are green. Does that mean something bad for the other values? Or something that needs to be improved?

I've found a some notes on production in the forum, but nothing that describes the color coding in the display. Is there a description somewhere?

TIA

Re: Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:11 pm
by Sardaukar
You mean the upper row?

It is way to select particular parts. If some on upper row section is/are yellow, it means it doesn't show.

Click All industry to yellow and then you can select single/multiple sections to show. Or you can remove one section by clicking it to yellow etc. Click All Industry to green again and all is showing.

It's just thing to select matters of particular interest.

Re: Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:21 pm
by btd64
I think the OP is talking about the bottom part where in the HI Req line air and engines is green....GP

Re: Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:59 pm
by Trugrit
btd64 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:21 pm I think the OP is talking about the bottom part where in the HI Req line air and engines is green....GP

I think you are right…

It does put a strain on an old guy’s memory and search skills.

All the way back to 2012…...Change number 76 under New Feature...
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 7#p2888777

Change History.jpg
Change History.jpg (131.7 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Honus:

I've found a some notes on production in the forum, but nothing that describes the color coding in the display. Is there a description somewhere?

Mouse over the yellow text….Read the Flyouts....The colored text can usually be cliched on and take you
to another screen or option.

You want to always mouse over every text in the game...the Flyouts contain important information.

Did I say....Mouse over every thing on your screens and read the Flyouts? I think I did.

Go and read the Numdydar Primer for context…..I think it starts on page 4 but read the whole thing.

The Numdydar Primer….Explains the numbers....Good to read the whole thing
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... ?p=3178911

Other Links:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 2#p4563942

Re: Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:54 pm
by btd64
You ask and you shall receive....GP

Re: Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:55 pm
by Honus
Thank you. I probably never would have found that.

Re: Industry Management Screen Query

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:37 am
by Chris21wen
Honus wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:55 pm Thank you. I probably never would have found that.
It's all in the new manaul p87 except for the green monthly HI figures.