Page 1 of 1

[1307.14] Lua Bark Notification doesn't work

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:55 am
by blu3s
Hello, the bark functions have stopped working, I don't know if it is a problem with my computer or in general, I find the behavior strange. I have not made any changes to the computer beyond the windows 10 updates. There is nothing in the CMO Log nor in the DirectX Log.


To try to replicate, open attached scen via editor and run in Lua Console the first or second command.

BarkUnit Bug.zip
(4.92 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

Code: Select all

ScenEdit_CreateBarkNotification_Unit("Building", "HELLO!", 0, 255, 0, true, true, 60, 25)
ScenEdit_CreateBarkNotification_Geo (0,0, 'Prepare to be amazed', 255, 0, 0 , true, true, 10, 18)

I've attached a video too

https://youtu.be/ZvjVu9PumTM


Thank you

Re: [1307.14] Lua Bark Notification doesn't work

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:15 pm
by rosarioed
Logged #15131

Re: [1307.14] Lua Bark Notification doesn't work

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:08 am
by Geoffropi
Thanks for the report and fixed for the next build.