Keeping CasIon in stock
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:11 pm
Heyo so I have something like 80+ CasIon mines, and hundreds upon hundreds of thousands stored across my empire, but my primary shipyards consistently have 0 CasIon available.
It seems the merchant fleet is just fully unwilling to ensure shipyards have enough fuel in port. Is there any way to fix this? Set up idk, manual cargo runs from fuel mines?
Maybe a mod to reduce fuel usage or something? Because as it stands I sent a fleet to refuel and repair and retrofit and it's been several years and they just don't get enough fuel to do anything.
I'm fine with sending fleets elsewhere, but it's annoying that not a single ship gets to leave my shipyards with any fuel in the tank.
It seems the merchant fleet is just fully unwilling to ensure shipyards have enough fuel in port. Is there any way to fix this? Set up idk, manual cargo runs from fuel mines?
Maybe a mod to reduce fuel usage or something? Because as it stands I sent a fleet to refuel and repair and retrofit and it's been several years and they just don't get enough fuel to do anything.
I'm fine with sending fleets elsewhere, but it's annoying that not a single ship gets to leave my shipyards with any fuel in the tank.