Page 1 of 1
Where to report a bugged planet?
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:31 pm
by jaweknee530
In my game I have a planet that basically every ship wants to interact with no matter how far away they are. Ships will fly past twenty colonies to go to Kasim to refuel. All my civilian ships will use this one planet (and not its faster spaceport) to refit. What do I need to report this?
Re: Where to report a bugged planet?
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:41 pm
by Erik Rutins
I've moved this thread to our Tech Support sub-forum. Please zip up and attach a save here which reproduces the issue for you and we'll investigate.
Re: Where to report a bugged planet?
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:16 pm
by jaweknee530
The saved file even zipped wouldn't upload as it was too large but here's a link to three saves together in my google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_SM1Vf ... sp=sharing