Page 1 of 1

Airframe factories not repairing

Posted: Fri May 19, 2023 6:21 am
by grosbil
Hi.
Not sure if this happened after installing the last patch but none of my R&D aiframe factories repair...
It's ok for other factories (engines, producing and researching, naval, armament...) but R&D airframe don't.
Don't have producing airframe factory repairing but I could test this one.
Note that all these bases are suplied at more than 11K supply.
If nobody else have this issue I will post in tech support.

Re: Airframe factories not repairing

Posted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:50 am
by Trugrit
Seems that I remember R&D factories do not repair every day.
Also, if you are repairing multiple factories only one type will repair each day.

I’m not a Japanese economy expert and it has been a long time since I’ve played Japan.
But…..I do know where to find the information I need if I want to find it.
You should study up on your search skills.

First…..I suggest you review your understanding of R&D factories and factory repair.

Follow Alfred’s links in the second post in this thread:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1#p4222001
Read the whole thread.

InfiniteMonkey is or was very good at this:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 2#p4184332
Look for his posts.

Like this:
“Research factories do not repair every turn. The chance that an R&D factory will repair is the size
of the factory in the number of days til arrival for the aircraft. A size 30 factory will have about
a 1 in 12 chance to repair when the you are a year before arrival. It would repair every day (assuming good supply)
when you are less than 30 days from arrival.”

There are other links in the threads.

Re: Airframe factories not repairing

Posted: Sat May 20, 2023 5:57 am
by Chris21wen
What Trugirt said but I'll add simply:

Repair of an a/c factory is random. The further away in time the a/c factory is to the originally due date the longer it will take to repair, much, much longer if the a/c is due after 1944. If a factory is due within 6 months you can expect a 30 sized factory to repair in approx 2 months if there's supply.

Other factory repair is not random, example for example, they will repair one per turn if there's supply.