Page 1 of 1

Missing Unit in all campaigns??

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:56 pm
by PzIV
Hello All,

Using the Allies Set-up Spreadsheet for AE I came across a unit that is missing from the L A zone.

113th USAAF Base Force.

I have searched all the units and no joy at all.

All other USAAF BF units are showing but not 113th??

Anyone else had the same issue??

I'm using the '8th Dec Quiet Chine Scenario.
I have loaded the other scens just to check and same??

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers

Re: Missing Unit in all campaigns??

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:27 pm
by Platoonist
Check your ground reinforcement schedule. The 113th should show up in Los Angeles in one game day.

113th BF.jpg
113th BF.jpg (9.72 KiB) Viewed 463 times

Re: Missing Unit in all campaigns??

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:37 pm
by PzIV
Thanks Platoonist....!

That answers that LOL

You are one of the reasons this forum is epic....!!

Thanks and have a good weekend!!