Page 1 of 1

Environment is killing my Air Ops

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:19 pm
by 83Reforger
Lately in a few of my builds I'm finding that when I use "Small unit" Airfields, "Environmental" conditions seem to take out some of my aircraft. As an example. you locate via geographical coordinates, Zweibrucken AFB. F4C aircraft were stationed there, and was used as a deployment base for F4E's. Some of my F4E's crashed because of the conditions.

There is an airfield I placed in Erfurt East Germany. I used it as a base for Hind Helicopters. Many crashed, again because of the conditions. I changed it to a Heliport and the same thing happened. I'm working on my flexibility on this, but should I be looking at something in the settings?

Re: Environment is killing my Air Ops

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:40 pm
by thewood1
Pretty sparse on details. It would be better to post a save a pic of some of your general game settings.

Re: Environment is killing my Air Ops

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:02 pm
by 83Reforger
Next time I get the pop-up I'll screen shot it, along with my settings.

Re: Environment is killing my Air Ops

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:15 am
by ClaudeJ
Could be that Scenario setting: "Weather and day/night affect aircraft sorties"
Image
Image