Transport bug reported with WiE is here too with WaW
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:56 am
Definitely the Transport bug is here with WaW too, as in WiE.
Japan has 306 MPP. Plenty of transport capability too. AVs and AVLs can be loaded as per the example, but not the transport.
Any units on ports that don't have rain nearby can be transported. Oddly, I have a unit in Shanghai and the port has one rain hex and one clear weather hex next to it. I can transport out of there. But not here in this example.
Same irregularities been reported with WiE.
Japan has 306 MPP. Plenty of transport capability too. AVs and AVLs can be loaded as per the example, but not the transport.
Any units on ports that don't have rain nearby can be transported. Oddly, I have a unit in Shanghai and the port has one rain hex and one clear weather hex next to it. I can transport out of there. But not here in this example.
Same irregularities been reported with WiE.