Page 1 of 1

New Guy, Players

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 7:12 am
by CINC Patrick
Is anyone interested in playing a new person, a very new person. That is in the same position as I am?

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 7:47 am
by CINC Patrick
Where can I find Combat Command? I signed up last night but can't find the url now. Please post the URL if you have it. Thanks

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:28 am
by Wild Bill
Here you are Patrick
http://www.matrixgames.com/CombatCommand/index.asp

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 2:54 pm
by JR
Originally posted by CINC Patrick:
Is anyone interested in playing a new person, a very new person. That is in the same position as I am?
Mail me :
jarand@elkraft.ntnu.no

I ahve been playing a litle, but not very much.

Prefer battles that is not to big.

Regards

JR

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 9:19 pm
by CINC Patrick
Thanks for the link Bill. Also I will e-mail you in a sec JR.

Patrick

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:56 am
by JediMessiah
im a total newbie too. ive only played about 8 games total.....just finished my 3rd online, and am addicted. i tend to rush in too fast and plan crazy airdrops, but hey..im still learning. my email is hcnup@hotmail.com im so addicted to online play, i just loiter in the combat.net lobby waiting for an opponent


hope to see ya

-jedimessiah