Page 1 of 1
SPWaW 7.1 on CD
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:17 pm
by Paratrooper
Is there anyway I can aquire SPWaW 7.1 on a CD? If anyone could burn a copy on a CD for me, I would financially compensate them for the CD, S&H, etc.
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:46 am
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
I'm your man
Your cd would contain all the best Steel Panthers files out there. SPWaW latest version plus all known patches.
Includes additionally SPWW2 and SPMBT as well (because you might like them too).
I also include Panzer Leo's H2H mod which has a lot of fans.
PM with your interest.
I require nothing more than 5 bucks (canadian) in advance to get that cd in the mail to ya.
I have lost count now of how many I have sent, but I have not yet found a place on the planet that is to far away eh.
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:55 pm
by Paratrooper
Thanks Les!

PM on the way.