[1328.14] Scenario Won't Add New Missions
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:20 pm
In the scenario attached, I cannot add any new missions. Whether it's with new or existing reference points. Every time I save and reload the scenario, any missions that were created have been removed but the reference points added still exist.
NOT WORKING
Adding a new mission and ticking forward 1 second and then saving again does not work. Tried both save & save as (new file name)
Tried deleting a single mission and creating a new Mission. Deleting the existing mission is saved but the new Mission creation is not.
Also tried rebuilding\updating DB. Also tried cloning existing mission.
WAD
Renaming/modifying existing missions correctly saves.
NOTE: this issue is only affecting the scenario attached. If I load a blank editor, the issue is NOT replicated.
NOTE: Also deleted all missions and was able to save newly created mission after that.
NOT WORKING
Adding a new mission and ticking forward 1 second and then saving again does not work. Tried both save & save as (new file name)
Tried deleting a single mission and creating a new Mission. Deleting the existing mission is saved but the new Mission creation is not.
Also tried rebuilding\updating DB. Also tried cloning existing mission.
WAD
Renaming/modifying existing missions correctly saves.
NOTE: this issue is only affecting the scenario attached. If I load a blank editor, the issue is NOT replicated.
NOTE: Also deleted all missions and was able to save newly created mission after that.