Page 1 of 1
Interface question
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:06 pm
by macroeconomics
Previously, I had the keyboard setup so that the Space bar advanced time in the combat mode by 1 turn. Now after upgrading the version to 1.00.36, that seems to be lost. Anyone know how to set the Space bar to advance one turn again?
Re: Interface question
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:30 am
by WLRoo
As far as I know, it's a hard-coded change to 'Alt' advancing the turn instead.
It takes some getting used to, but the big bonus is that you don't miss out on pop-ups if you're advancing at a fast speed.
Re: Interface question
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:35 pm
by Squarehead
Yeah there was always the occasional issue where space would do something you really didn't want.
If you don't know you can use the number keys along the top of the keyboard to run the battle that number of minutes which I find really handy.